If You Have An Accident
- Call 911 if anyone is injured.
- Get names, addresses, phone numbers, makes of vehicles, and license numbers of all other drivers, passengers, and witnesses.
- Get all other drivers' insurance information (company, policy number, and contact info).
- Carefully examine damage to other vehicles.
- Do not admit fault.
- Call the police if there are injuries or if the other party(s) are uncooperative.
- Take photos of the accident location and the vehicles involved.
- Only discuss the accident with the police or with your insurance representative.
- Notify Haddock & Associates Insurance Services immediately. If after hours, call your insurance provider.
Call us during our normal business hours (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm) at:
- 208-664-9783 (ISU Haddock)
- 208-772-8544 (ISU Haddock & Associates Insurance Services - Hayden)
- 208-263-1426 (ISU Haddock & Associates Insurance Services - Sandpoint)
- 208-758-0480 (ISU Haddock & Associates Insurance Services - Post Falls)
- 509-209-8163 (ISU Haddock & Associates Insurance Services - Spokane Office)
- 208-660-8947 (ISU Haddock & Associates Insurance Services - Boise Office)
- 208-245-6927 (Benewah Insurance Services)
or call your insurance provider.
Find company claim phone numbers
Here's a complete list of the info you should gather after an accident:
- Date & time
- City, street, intersection
- Road and weather conditions
- Direction & speed of both vehicles
- Did police take a report? If so, what department and case number
- Detailed description of what happened
- Info about other driver (name, phone, address, make, license #, driver's license #, insurer, policy #, birth date)
- Witness info
If you don't have a place to write down this information, use your phone's camera to take photos of the other driver's:
- license plate
- proof of insurance